Work & Witness Trip to African Nazarene University
ANU 25/25 PROJECT MISSION TRIP
JUNE 1 – 14, 2021
To help convert the classroom into a state-of-the-art educational facility. This includes - wall installation, wiring, plumbing, wifi infrastructure, drywall, putty, sanding, painting, ceiling work, etc.
Committed, flexible members – both skilled and helpers – those who can do work with a little instruction and supervision. We will have a kitchen crew to cook.
2 weeks of hard work and play and worship. A 1 day safari is recommended.
- Airfare: around $1000
- W&W insurance: $3.25 a day per person X 18 days = $58.50
- Kenya Visa: $50 – can be done on-line within 30 days of dates of trip
- Housing: $15/night = $225
- Meals: about $20/person per day =$360 (probably less since we have a kitchen crew)
- Safari: $100 – 1 day safari
- Ground transportation: $640 for team – about $120/person
- Any extras: shopping, eating out, etc.
- TOTAL: around $2000 depending on your options
- Airfare – to be determined
- $250 – by March 31, 2021
- Remainder – by May 15, 2021
USA passport, Kenyan VISA
Up-to-date tetanus, anti-malaria medications if going on the longer safari.
DOWNLOAD THE TRIP HANDOUT & APPLICATION
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION
CONTACT (by March 15, 2021)
- Carol Dean, W&W Coordinator: 804-338-5819 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- ANU Contact – Rob North - email@example.com